Thursday 21 February 2013

And this week ... a song!

Are you familiar with the song "Don't you worry child" by Swedish House Mafia? It's number one in this week's top 40, so let's enjoy it.

Activity 1
Describe the singer in the middle with have got. (He has got ...)

Activity 2
Listen to the song and fill in the gaps with the words given.

PLACES - YOUNG - TIME (x2) - FATHER - WORLD - KING - HILL - FRIEND - EYES - YOUNG - BREAK

There was a (1) ________, I used to look into my father's (2) ________
In a happy home, I was a (3) ________, I ruled a gold throne
Those days are gone , now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the (4) ________ where I was born


Up on the (5) ________ across the blue lake,
that's where I had my first heart (6) ________
I still remember how it all changed
my (7) ________ said

Don't you worry, don't you worry (8) ________
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now

Yeah!


There was a (9) ________, I met a girl of a different kind
We ruled the (10) ________,
Thought I'll never lose her out of sight
We were so (11) ________
I think of her now and then
Still hear the song reminding me of a (12) ________

chorus