Friday 16 November 2012

Let's introduce ourselves

ACTIVITY 1
Copy and omplete this conversation between Matt and Roger.

MATT: Hello. _____________________________?
ROGER: My name is Roger. _________________?
MATT: I'm Matt. 
         ___________________________________?
ROGER: I'm eleven. ________________?
MATT: ___________ twelve.
         ___________________________________?
ROGER: I'm fine. __________________?
MATT: I'm a bit tired today. 
         ____________________________?
ROGER: I'm from Switzerland, but I live in Liverpool.
            ___________________?
MATT: I'm from Liverpool and I live here too.
ROGER: ________________________?
MATT: Yes, I've gor one sister called Sue. 
          __________________?
ROGER: No, I'm an only child.
MATT: Well, nice to meet you.
ROGER: Pleased to meet you, Matt. See you.
MATT: __________________

ACTIVITY 2
Now watch these videos and pay special attention to the pronunciation.


ACTIVITY 3
Now watch aa selection of different British and American series and see how they introduce each other.